Warframe

Warframe

Rohua Syandana
I like it but it's a little too long
I think it looks quite nice but ingame it would be a little too long. At least that's my opinion.
< >
Beiträge 115 von 75
Susan 30. Apr. 2018 um 5:26 
that so nice!
Whynot 30. Apr. 2018 um 5:55 
I really like the length.
Jump around alot and never touch the ground if you can help it. You let the scarf touch the ground you lose
I think we need more long syandanas in the same length as the Udyat, so this is great.
Miish 30. Apr. 2018 um 6:56 
I like it because of its length.
Usually I agree that long syandanas is a big no no, but for this it fits the theme of the syandana
Jevonk 30. Apr. 2018 um 7:29 
I love it exactly because it's so long.
Naaima 30. Apr. 2018 um 7:30 
Its not long enough!
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Daeshar:
I think it looks quite nice but ingame it would be a little too long. At least that's my opinion.
I disagree. I think we need more really long syandanas.
If they do the fabric right it could be cool, hate the kuva syandanas
Don't know how this looks in motion or whether or not you can determine the weight/gravity of parts, but it would be just awesome if it took several seconds for the fabric to settle back into place.
Inknut 30. Apr. 2018 um 8:23 
Long is good,
Say that to Stalker's syandana. I dare you.
I can appreciate its length; its reminiscent of the Udyat Syandana and the Pakal Syandana worn by the Shadow Stalker.

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Shogun Gunshow:
Don't know how this looks in motion or whether or not you can determine the weight/gravity of parts, but it would be just awesome if it took several seconds for the fabric to settle back into place.
Seconding this opinion though. Long syandanas like these work best when they're light and airy, fluttering and trailing dramatically behind you while in motion and then settling softly in behind you while at rest.
Aisle10 30. Apr. 2018 um 11:46 
very nice might be good do another version that runs down the spinal cord and comes out as a tail :)
< >
Beiträge 115 von 75
Pro Seite: 1530 50