Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Cobblestone Experimental
Okay, here's my feedback.
I've subtly analized the map on it's actual state and I came to various conclusions and points to consider.

-I like the idea of T spawn being closer to the sites, but the Ts arrive a lot more earlier for the CTs to do anything, especially in B site. I feel it should be moved a little further away.
-There are a bunch of campings spots, one of them being in the middle area to the left of T spawn, behind the big tower where a bench rests. Another one that goes into the drop area, just in that 90° corner; and in connector just to the left of balcony, that can be blocked or removed too.
-A site, were middle should be, and where there's water now. That sh*t is annoying, not only it is a camper spot it is also impossible to check if coming from middle. I'd suggest covering that with planks or smth.
-I feel sad about this but i feel that "Drop" should not be cut, it's probably one of the most iconic parts of the map, should be incorporated somehow.
-B site it's nuts, I love it. Some stuff that should be good is 1. not being able to jump over the statue pillar 2. removing that stupid ass window that goes to "rock" area, that is one too many angles to check if you are coming from the new top right over there, even after checking site. 3 adding either another wall or a box that covers the planting spot from door/drop, it's too open.

Much love.