Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

State Transfer Tool
Lynx 12 Jul, 2021 @ 10:15pm
Its a bit OP
I dont know maybe theres a setting but it seems like you can just take whatever provinces you want no matter what. I think you should only be able to exchange territories with your puppets since thats mainly what everyone uses it for. Also i have to use the discussion tab because i cant comment idk my acc is glitched. pls help.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
achmed242242 6 Aug, 2021 @ 12:22pm 
The point is that you don't just take whatever you want. You use it for roleplay purposes. Like for example, I use it together with player led peace conference so that I can get peace deals from giant wars that make sense. Or when you release a puppet but you kind of want to keep that one coastal province of theirs or the one with 20 factories. It is meant to be OP because it's not meant to just use willy nilly as a win button. If you want the version you describe you can get the multiplayer version which does essentially that.
DrunkenSailor 1 Nov, 2021 @ 11:39am 
It's just a handy tool for doing things that paradox should have already added functionality for but refuses to. It's kind of like a secondary parachute, you don't always need it but when you do, you'll be glad you have one
Pasatara 21 Nov, 2021 @ 2:21am 
there's no "OP" in singleplayer. if you really want to follow the rules, then why even bother to use this? or you can just try State Transfer Tool MP instead :steambored:
Last edited by Pasatara; 21 Nov, 2021 @ 2:25am
Fisher 31 Jan, 2022 @ 3:49pm 
yes
boxcarz 14 May, 2022 @ 3:56pm 
Bruh.
Magos Robin 8 Jun, 2022 @ 10:26am 
I think of it as a cheat tool for whatever you want to use it for.
boxcarz 8 Jun, 2022 @ 1:05pm 
Y'know there's a "Multiplayer friendly" version of this that only allows you to transfer your own states and your puppet states between each other and to other nations, right?
armyforlyfe 6 Aug, 2022 @ 12:01pm 
That's kind of the point of this mod lmao
Woodland 13 Apr @ 3:13pm 
Old thread, but you have to be braindead to even think this way
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50