Hearts of Iron IV

Cold War: The Iron Curtain - Music
Kreunz  [developer] 18 Apr, 2018 @ 9:34am
Bugs
Bugs go here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Dabrow$ki 24 Apr, 2018 @ 11:31am 
Sino-American Defensive pact focus for ROC is bugged, it demands both taking democracy or white terror way what is impossible, and beacause of this joining NATO is impossible also other later focuses
ComradeSilver 2 May, 2018 @ 4:48pm 
I was playing ROC and when my industry was big enough to earn 1 Financial Reserves from my industry. I was not getting any from the industry. except the .01 from taxes. However before I got 1 from my industry it was working fine.
Kreunz  [developer] 2 May, 2018 @ 6:05pm 
Originally posted by silver2127:
I was playing ROC and when my industry was big enough to earn 1 Financial Reserves from my industry. I was not getting any from the industry. except the .01 from taxes. However before I got 1 from my industry it was working fine.
This isnt related to music
sheep21 6 May, 2018 @ 4:08pm 
playing UK, shortly after the Korean War begins I get a flurry of dialogue boxes, at least one of which is in regards off Ugandan independance. these cause my game to crash to desktop
LooshLoosh 12 May, 2018 @ 12:57am 
I played turkey and Iran and each time i got a focus to annex another country(afghanistan as Iran and Iraq as Turkey) it said "can not declare war"
Kreunz  [developer] 12 May, 2018 @ 7:21am 
Originally posted by THE SILVER SERPENT EMPEROR:
fix colonial independnce crash bug

Originally posted by LooshLoosh civilgamers.com:
I played turkey and Iran and each time i got a focus to annex another country(afghanistan as Iran and Iraq as Turkey) it said "can not declare war"
Learn to read that this is the music mod
Kreunz  [developer] 12 May, 2018 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by THE SILVER SERPENT EMPEROR:
that is what's causing it?
No. Main mod bugs dont belong here
ComradeSilver 7 Jun, 2018 @ 1:03pm 
Originally posted by Kreunz:
Originally posted by silver2127:
This isnt related to music
God I am an idiot
Dr. Quackers M.D. 27 Jun, 2018 @ 1:51am 
So you fixed many of the Bugs that made this mod broke. Way to go there :). However now you have huge historical issues. First of all the 17th Parallel was the provisional military demarcation line between North and South Vietnam established by the Geneva Accords of 1954. NOT 1949! Not to mention why does Nationalist China Start off at at war with The East Turkisatn Republic. That one war causes Nationalist China to get involved in a war with the Soviet Union. Nationalist China was not at war with Turkistan in the year 1949, and the Union only gave Communist China weapons. Here are 2 wiki links I suggest you brush up on history man. I will post some places to find info next cause of the ♥♥♥♥ 1000 limit!
Dr. Quackers M.D. 27 Jun, 2018 @ 1:51am 
Chinese Civil War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Civil_War

Second East Turkestan Republic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_East_Turkestan_Republic

There is a documentary series on Netflixs about Vietnam called The Vietnam War go watch it. Also watch The Untold History of the United Sates (Netflixs), Cold War 1998 CNN ( found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZh0sSJOAjw ), The Battle of Chosin (also on netflixs), and The Fog of War ( going to have to dig a little for that one).
LadyRadarEars 30 Jun, 2018 @ 1:03am 
Some of the songs listed within the music.asset file for zimbabwe/rhodesia are not actually within the mod's files, and a lot of the songs are not available in the song playlist due to the pathing within the .asset file being wrong, and trying to fix it manually doesn't result in the songs being available in the in-game music player :<
Kreunz  [developer] 30 Jun, 2018 @ 9:04am 
Originally posted by LadyRadarEars:
Some of the songs listed within the music.asset file for zimbabwe/rhodesia are not actually within the mod's files, and a lot of the songs are not available in the song playlist due to the pathing within the .asset file being wrong, and trying to fix it manually doesn't result in the songs being available in the in-game music player :<
Thx for telling. Ill fix in the next update
BNSF1995 #FixTF2 5 Jul, 2018 @ 8:09pm 
None of the World in Conflict tracks will play. They all show up as having a running time of 0:00.
AustinTheW 5 Jul, 2018 @ 9:41pm 
Yeah I'm having the same issue with the WiC tracks as BNSF1995.
Kreunz  [developer] 6 Jul, 2018 @ 6:30am 
Originally posted by BNSF1995:
None of the World in Conflict tracks will play. They all show up as having a running time of 0:00.

Originally posted by ExtraSpicyIfunny:
Yeah I'm having the same issue with the WiC tracks as BNSF1995.
Thx for telling. I'll hotfix it soon.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 38 comments
Per page: 1530 50