Dragon Prince (v.14)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
mlbyas458  [developer] 11 Apr, 2013 @ 5:47pm
balance issues
Something over powered Or lacks utility post here
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
DrewcifurXXX 9 Jun, 2013 @ 3:11am 
I honestly think the burning swipe is the weakest ability, I've been playing around alot with this character because I have nothing else better to do than dedicate all my time to something like this.

It being the most basic ability while having the best basic animation (imo) especially with a greatsword, it lacks the power to ever use it in battle. I used it to get past the first area echo pass and then never touched it again because it just didn't cut it.

I think it should have more power and require a greatsword only to make up for the increases strength.

tl;dr burning swipe is weak, should be stronger and require a greatsword
mlbyas458  [developer] 9 Jun, 2013 @ 2:42pm 
Burning has the potential to do massive damage if you have the right skills. using burning swipe with extra crispy with the +% fire damage kills the crap out of things for me at least. I reward investment with almost all my skills. if you max this skill out You might think that is is op.
DrewcifurXXX 9 Jun, 2013 @ 9:30pm 
Well I use the apocolypse mod, and I guess everything is underpowered there. I did fool around and tried respecing into it with some of the things you suggested and it still felt a little lacking to me. Thanks for the response!~

Sorry.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50