Torchlight II

Dragon Prince (v.14)
mlbyas458  [developer] 11 Apr, 2013 @ 5:46pm
Bugs
Bugs with skills post here
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
DasStahl 13 Apr, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
absorb fire makes you immune to all damage.
mlbyas458  [developer] 13 Apr, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Originally posted by Zarko:
absorb fire makes you immune to all damage.
No it doesn't maybe the monster attacking you deals fire damage
DasStahl 14 Apr, 2013 @ 7:40am 
I tested it for like 2 hours straight, I never took a single point of damage off of anything. While I just stood there getting hit by all kinds of mobs.
mlbyas458  [developer] 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:55am 
Well it will heal 5% of your health every time its activated. The tooltip will show that its absorbs fire damage only. try stronger mob with no Armor.
mlbyas458  [developer] 14 Apr, 2013 @ 11:06am 
check the vid
Draco 23 Apr, 2013 @ 2:11am 
I meant to report this the other day so if you've dealt with it already, sorry. Hope this makes sense to you...

Whelp Breath - post skill L5 the tool tip is bugged reporting the extra damage boost you get at tier 1. At skill L6, for example, the L7 stats show just +2 damage for this aspect of the skill. Adding a point to actually make it L7 still shows +2 but go up a character level after that, without adding a skill point, and it'll show what I presume it should show. L8 stats will still show +2 and presumably will do the same from 7 to 8 as it does from 6 to 7. Having skill boosted at a shrine the only change was that L10 showed +3.

It's hard to tell if damage is actually reduced like the tool tip suggests because the damage is very small anyway (iirc +15 @ L6 and +26 @ L7) but I think it might be. BTW is such a small damage boost intentional? Not complaining, just wondering.
mlbyas458  [developer] 23 Apr, 2013 @ 5:34pm 
Yeah thanks for pointing that out. I use that skill the most and didn't notice !!! The damage boost will be fixed in the next version. actually the damage is supposed to be damage OT when the little fire balls hit to go on top of the burning damage. Im actually might do a slight overhall of that skill and take away those little fire balls.
Disrupted 24 Apr, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Dunno if its intended or not, but Cant summon both Dies and Teepo at the same time. Loving the character class btw, reminds me I have to pick up breath of fire again (think I stopped at 2 due to going where I shouldn't)
mlbyas458  [developer] 24 Apr, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
That's intentional one thing you could do is summon one while the other is far away. but I consider that the bug. Its kind of low priority.
Curly Jo 14 May, 2013 @ 8:00am 
Another one for Whelp Breath, at ~ lvl 7 or so there was no 'next unlock at level ....' showing up, didn't actually check if that was happening at earlier levels or not.
mlbyas458  [developer] 16 May, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
Originally posted by Curly Jo:
Another one for Whelp Breath, at ~ lvl 7 or so there was no 'next unlock at level ....' showing up, didn't actually check if that was happening at earlier levels or not.

It does have a skill progression just like all the other skills. are you using a mod that changes skill progression graphs. I never seen this? Being that this is my all time favorite skill.
Last edited by mlbyas458; 16 May, 2013 @ 6:17pm
Roalith 27 Jul, 2013 @ 6:42am 
@mibyas458 - Here you go as promised and thank you for any consideration: http://pastebin.com/5deHcKJG
JSeline 2 Aug, 2013 @ 6:21pm 
When playing w/ my friend, my name just shows up as Dragon Prince and he can't see any of my attacks. Do you know what would cause that?
BigJ Jazzel 13 Aug, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
I hope u havent abandoned this D:. i have a weird bug that makes me take a large percentage of my health for any hit at all, even white mobs hit me and it does ~80% of my health in one hit and im playin on normal. ive tried respeccing and i cant figure out whats causing it but it causes me to die quite a a bit.

Also, none of my friends can see my dragon whelp move nor can they see my kaiser breath move.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50