Killing Floor 2

Killing Floor 2

Extended Weeklies
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Delta♂  [developer] 14 Apr, 2018 @ 8:01am
Bug and Issue Thread
If you see any bugs or issues please report them here.

It will help if you encounter any errors if you provide the Launch.log file from the play session as well. It can be located at:
C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\KillingFloor2\KFGame\Logs
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Metal Man 6 May, 2018 @ 3:06am 
Hello, i added your gamemode to my server but not works.
KFGame/BrewedPC/ and here, i a create a folder named "extendedweeklies".

And after, i follow your instruction to launch the gamemode but nothing
Delta♂  [developer] 6 May, 2018 @ 5:58am 
Originally posted by MetalCore:
Hello, i added your gamemode to my server but not works.
KFGame/BrewedPC/ and here, i a create a folder named "extendedweeklies".

And after, i follow your instruction to launch the gamemode but nothing

Install:

Option 1: Subscribe the server to the workshop item [Recommended]:

1. In your server's KFGame > Config > PCServer-KFEngine.ini add the following line under the [OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.KFWorkshopSteamworks] section:
ServerSubscribedWorkshopItems=1361069766

2. Save and Restart the server.

Option 2: Manual

1. Put the ExtendedWeeklies.u file you get from subscribing in to your server's KFGame > BrewedPC folder. You do not need to create a folder called extendedweeklies.

Once you do, restart the server.

Running:

Option 1: Through WebAdmin:

Go to 'Management Console' tab in WebAdmin and type
open KF-MapName?Game=ExtendedWeeklies.Scavenger

Option 2: Admin while in Game:

1. Login as Admin

2. type:
admin open KF-MapName?Game=ExtendedWeeklies.Scavenger

Option 3: Through the server launch bat:

Append the following line to the command:
?Game=ExtendedWeeklies.Scavenger
Save and launch server

==========================================

That should cover all the cases - let me know how you get on.

Metal Man 6 May, 2018 @ 10:34am 
To run :

Option 1 : not works

Option 2 : i lost connection on my server

And options 3 : i rent my server
Delta♂  [developer] 6 May, 2018 @ 5:12pm 
To run :

Option 1 : not works

Option 2 : i lost connection on my server

And options 3 : i rent my server

Option 1 should work - it's how I run the command on my servers. Double check you're inputting the command in the Mannagement Console (here: https://i.imgur.com/pe423F3.png) and not the chat console.

Option 2 - Yeah you will always disconnect from your server when you force a map or game change through admin login. Its just a limitation of the game, but you can still reconnect and play.

By chance you aren't actually typing 'KF-MapName', right? You are replacing it with the in game map you want to play, eg: 'KF-BurningParis', correct?

Additionally make sure you aren't running it with any other game modes or mutators.

Originally posted by Belzec:
It doenst work for me either :/
You followed the above steps correctly? I'd say give it another go or restart the server again as it may not have built the cache for the game when you started the server back up if you subscribed to the workshop item.

I would double check the server's cache to see if the .u file is there. The directory within the server files should be:

KFGame > Cache > 1361069766 > 0 > ExtendedWeeklies.u

I would also double check that the lines were saved in the .ini's

I set the mod up using Option 1 Installation and run with Option 1 as well on my rented server and it works with no problems. Just double check everything is in the right locations.
Metal Man 7 May, 2018 @ 8:13am 
"open KF-zedlanding?Game=ExtendedWeeklies.Poundemic" this is a example i use.
I use more gamemode like Controlled Difficulty Tiger's or Minibosses or HardBoss.

I add -1361069766- on KFEngine.INI. I did all but nothing. I disabled all mutator that i have but same.
Delta♂  [developer] 7 May, 2018 @ 6:34pm 
"open KF-zedlanding?Game=ExtendedWeeklies.Poundemic" this is a example i use.
I use more gamemode like Controlled Difficulty Tiger's or Minibosses or HardBoss.

I add -1361069766- on KFEngine.INI. I did all but nothing. I disabled all mutator that i have but same.

Did you add it to PCServer-KFEngine.ini or KFEngine.ini? It needs to be in PCServer-KFEngine.ini

If it is, can you double check to make sure your cache has the .u file in the location mentioned above after restarting? If it is can you copy and paste (not move) the .u file to KFGame > BrewedPC folder. Then restart. And try again.

And as mentioned before, you wont be able to run any other game modes with this one, so just use the commands provided in the workshop page without modifying them (with exception of map name).

If it is still not working at this point - there may be something up with your server and you might need to contact TWI support, sorry :\
https://support.tripwireinteractive.com/en
Metal Man 8 May, 2018 @ 4:07am 
Sorry but i think i'm poorly expressed. As i said above, i put an example of how i run the gamemode. Without nothing. Yes off course, in PCServer-KFEngine.

But i will try to add the gamemode on my server turning off. one of my friend tell me to add mutator/gamemode/maps on the server in off.

I hope you understand me because i have a poor english.
Delta♂  [developer] 8 May, 2018 @ 4:33am 
Sorry but i think i'm poorly expressed. As i said above, i put an example of how i run the gamemode. Without nothing. Yes off course, in PCServer-KFEngine.

But i will try to add the gamemode on my server turning off. one of my friend tell me to add mutator/gamemode/maps on the server in off.

I hope you understand me because i have a poor english.

It's no problem mate.

The general rule of thumb is to ALWAYS turn the server off when you are adding maps/mods or modifying it. Once you have added you can turn it back on.

Having the server on when adding stuff causes issues and it will usually not apply anything.
Delta♂  [developer] 8 May, 2018 @ 8:28am 
Originally posted by Belzec:
My Server is hosted by Saigns. How Can I play the Bot Mutator on my Server?
This is something you should ask your server provider support and the person who made the bot mutator mod...
B Dawg 16 Jul, 2018 @ 9:39am 
Needs to be updated as Classic mode no longer works (new zeds spawning), don't know about the other modes.
Delta♂  [developer] 16 Jul, 2018 @ 6:48pm 
Originally posted by B Dawg:
Needs to be updated as Classic mode no longer works (new zeds spawning), don't know about the other modes.
Hi BDawg, Yeah I've nearly completed the update for the mod, I should be able to have an update for it by the end of the week. Sorry about that, just been a bit busy with other mods.
B Dawg 17 Jul, 2018 @ 1:36am 
Awesome.
TheNoirNomad 30 Mar, 2021 @ 1:24pm 
rambo stucked at the last zed of wave 2 where a zed was head shot killed.
Christina 29 Oct, 2021 @ 7:07pm 
I played some matches in scavenger and hardcore scavenger mode this evening and the game had a sepia tone filter over the screen.
 Dovahbear  10 Oct, 2022 @ 10:42am 
Sadly all of these seem to softlock after the first wave, with infinite unskippable trader time and the zed counter showing one zed which is nowhere on the map and is unkillable even with commands.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50