Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Half-Life SWEPs
explosives bugging
Idk why but when i fire the grenade launcher, grenades dont explode and they get stuck there, when i launch a rocket, it does multiple explosions for grenades, many of them spawn and dont explode, for the satchel charge, it does no damage and the satchel model sttays in the floor. please give me help
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 15 条留言
same
RattlingNo 3 月 15 日 下午 4:57 
looks like I'm not the only one having the issue.
upset  [开发者] 3 月 16 日 下午 2:22 
I can't help unless you say what addon is causing it. Try without addons first.
i did that but it still didnt work
upset  [开发者] 3 月 17 日 上午 11:08 
What gmod branch are you using?
demodelete 3 月 24 日 上午 11:36 
this has been happening to me too, idk which mod it is
引用自 upset
What gmod branch are you using?
it must be the march 2024 update. the update already bugged out a bunch of other mods
yeah, maybe
I believe I have been experiencing this glitch as well. I'm using the 64 bit chromium branch and will provide screenshots if required.
fotosintesis 5 月 12 日 上午 8:37 
it spawns infinite grenades for me instead
Callsign_Ewok 5 月 30 日 上午 6:41 
So far my copy works fine, will notice and put a comment if I see anything. I do notice that this pack and the Oppossing force Weapons HD pack with C hands has a conflict. It's pretty minor, like files just named the same or something, weapon bases saying they are the same. I have posted the exact error lines from gmod before I think on the oppossing force hd weapons page. That developer is aware of the sharing conflict, it didn't cause any noticeable bugs for me.
Gordon Weedman 7 月 11 日 上午 9:21 
This is happening to me and whenever i try to throw a grenade it just creates a lag machine
★fox★ 7 月 31 日 下午 5:01 
fix my weapons Mine keeps showing an error, the others are working fine until now using weapons that explode there is an error I don't know why
Matt 8 月 31 日 下午 7:48 
I get grenades literally clipping through fences and certain floors.

Those are surfaces bullets are supposed to go through, nothing else.

Grenades, RPGs, even SMG grenades.

All other surfaces, they are okay.
最后由 Matt 编辑于; 8 月 31 日 下午 8:06
upset  [开发者] 9 月 9 日 上午 7:06 
Everyone: uninstall this addon, it uses my code without permission and creates conflicts
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2966847975
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 15 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50