Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Boston Boarder
How fast are you on the skateboard?
My one issue with moving taunts that propel you forwards as opposed to staying in a general area would be if you're moving too fast. It probably isn't going to be a problem but I'm wondering how fast scout is while riding? While I like the idea of giving scout a skateboard I'm not entirely sure if you should let him move faster than a 'cruising' speed (slightly faster than the bumper cars imo)

Just throwing in my 2 cents
Viimeisin muokkaaja on numpty flumpkins; 12.4.2018 klo 19.19
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 60 kommentista
Probably as fast as conga
revi 12.4.2018 klo 19.45 
maybe the same speed as a conga or so
I hope it's a moving taunt and hopes you just don't skate on an invisible moving treadmill like an idiot
Hypo  [kehittäjä] 12.4.2018 klo 19.50 
There are taunts much faster than the conga. It is animated at around the same speed as the bumper cars/jackhammer/zoomin broom/ skating scorcher taunts so it will probably be around that speed.
YO BROOOOO I HAVE BEEN STRAIGHT UP NEEEEEEEEEDING A SCOUT SKATEBOARDER TAUNT LIKE HOLY CRAP THIS NEEDS TO MAKE IT INTO THE GAME!!!:steamhappy:
Poot?
Hypo lähetti viestin:
There are taunts much faster than the conga. It is animated at around the same speed as the bumper cars/jackhammer/zoomin broom/ skating scorcher taunts so it will probably be around that speed.
That's great, I'd love to see this in game! I hope it makes it
I still think it should be a little bit faster. Like, at least decent enough that the animation would fit in.
Cause I don't think in real life you would be skateboarding this slow.
I feel it should at least be as fast as zoomin broomin.
kyuss 13.4.2018 klo 11.04 
Maybe just a little slower than scouts normal speed, so it's still slower than walking but looks cooler. Gives no advantage.
It has to be a little faster than the bumpercar taunt but slower than the scouts overall running speed
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Okay, Alright, Who; 13.4.2018 klo 18.14
if this gets in (which I hope it does) I'll be sure to pick one up
I, for once, hope this taunt lets you move around just as fast as you would go on your feet (weapon movement speed penalties/buffs included). Just imagine a squad of Scouts, rushing to the battlefield riding on skateboards. Wouldn't that be cool?
Make speed as walking heavy or soldier
< >
Näytetään 1-15 / 60 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50