Stellaris

Stellaris

The Belt (v2.1 Niven) - NEW AUTHOR LINK
Jalib AlMarah  [developer] 5 Mar, 2018 @ 11:36am
SUGGESTIONS
Do you have an interesting idea for balancing or adding a new feature? While I'd love to hear them, I make no promises about implementing, because I'm not a proper Code-Wizard.

If you're a master Code Wizard, throw your input at me, and be kind to me because I have no idea what I'm doing.I'm trying to GET GUD.
Last edited by Jalib AlMarah; 5 Mar, 2018 @ 11:37am
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
falhxer 8 Mar, 2018 @ 1:03pm 
I would be probably already said my ideas, too bad/good ? planets will be reworked as dev diary 107 says, so i will say it in 2 words, the asteroids already doesnt impact on core planets how i might see, and second would be actually better create a new tab, im curently working on creating something similar u created. But are planets, i want to create a new type of planet, called moon, those with like 10-12 tiles, colonizing would have no impact also, im writting here wondering to gain some experience/knowledge, maybe i just waste time of others, but can you create the a new tab or know where is corelation between the planet and the core system, as i couldnt see in my searches, sorry for long maybe pointeless suggestion :)
Jalib AlMarah  [developer] 8 Mar, 2018 @ 9:57pm 
It's not pointless, just that I'm still learning myself. It MIGHT be possible, but not with my skillset, which is a thing I've emphasised as not being experieced yet.
falhxer 9 Mar, 2018 @ 4:39am 
Originally posted by Hit-Monkey:
It's not pointless, just that I'm still learning myself. It MIGHT be possible, but not with my skillset, which is a thing I've emphasised as not being experieced yet.
yet you was able to update a mod that was very outdated :)
I figured I'd plop it in here, although you already replied on the actual page so it's just a place to keep it, so no need to reply here. ^~ ^

- Making Luna, Venus & Titan colonisable (or rather, terraforming candidate marked).
- Somehow causing Alpha Centauri & Tau Ceti etc to spawn like in vanilla.

Edit: Thank you so much for fulfilling my request of the terraforming candidates!
Last edited by Militus Immortalis; 18 Apr, 2018 @ 10:11am
Zergash (Jan) 24 Apr, 2018 @ 4:15am 
Would a special edict/tech be possible to add more mass to an asteroid? ergo adding more asteroid to an asteroid? ;-)
Jordzargo 24 Apr, 2018 @ 4:49pm 
any way to make them destroyable with world crackers? (i havent tryed shield or neutron sweep)
Jalib AlMarah  [developer] 25 Apr, 2018 @ 8:25pm 
In theory, yes, in practice I'd need to find the bits of code that make that happen. I'll look into it.
Captain Salt 2 Jun, 2018 @ 12:28pm 
Put more tile blockers on them. Its too easy to have machines colonise them and just spam buildings. The lack of tile blockers and abundance of 10-15 size asteroids in one system makes it more efficient to colonize multiple asteroids than one 20+ size planet with tons of tile blockers.

edit: or make a research project to ready an asteroid for colonizeation each time you find one, so that way you have to go through some sort of project before you can just start spitting out colony ships onto each rock you find. kind of like a habitat has to be constructed before it can be colonised. These are basically just free habitats at the moment.
Last edited by Captain Salt; 2 Jun, 2018 @ 12:31pm
Jalib AlMarah  [developer] 2 Jun, 2018 @ 1:43pm 
I can definitely throw more blockers on them, but you're asking for a bit much from a non-code guy to write up new events just for asteroids.
gobri 16 Jun, 2018 @ 3:12pm 
Deformation of the belt, consists of the population being deformed by low gravity and unable to inhabit the original planet.
SteelCrow 28 Jun, 2018 @ 11:52am 
Hey, this mod has been making too many asteroids colonizable, >95% of which have mineral deposits mine-able from space. This sharply tips off the balance between space energy and space minerals. You should go see how !CGM: Planets Enhanced handles their colonizable asteroids.
Zergash (Jan) 11 Jul, 2018 @ 5:18am 
Hi there, would be be bossible to create a compatibility patch with !CGM Planets / !CGM Buildings? I love "your" Mod and theirs, so maybe work together? At the moment they have different complex asteroid types and yours spawn together but, asteroid miners, for example does not work on their asteroids and dwarf planetoids, which sucks! :-) Could you please have a look at that? Kind Regards, Zergash.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50