Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Miami Rooster
What about if it gifts it to people for free if they have any type of Hotline Miami game?
Think about it, it's a Hotline Miami related item. It would make sense if they gifted it to you for free if you have the game (Same for the Maniac Jacket)
< >
Se afișează 1-14 din 14 comentarii
drupe 10 febr. 2018 la 11:55 
Manic*
slight issue with that for Australian citisens, the game is banned for us
drupe 11 febr. 2018 la 0:26 
Well then, couldn't you do something like, if i remember correctly, call the creators so they can give it to you because its banned in Australia?
ReduX 11 febr. 2018 la 11:08 
Yeah i think its gonna be really cool. btw i hate pyro
wolfy its not like that for hotline miami 2. its for the jacket character pack for payday 2 where you get it if you buy hotline miami 2 special edition. austrailians can call support and get it for free since the game is banned.
drupe 11 febr. 2018 la 12:29 
Yeah i actually have the character in Payday 2, and that means i bought the hotline miami 2 special edition
Editat ultima dată de drupe; 11 febr. 2018 la 12:30
Sheep 12 febr. 2018 la 15:16 
Postat inițial de HANJO xd:
Yeah i think its gonna be really cool. btw i hate pyro
why you hate pryo?
drupe 13 febr. 2018 la 1:16 
Because or people are salty because they die to one or because its "easy" to play as him
there is a lot of "easy" classes pyro take very little skill take skill just very little i know since im a pyro main:steamfacepalm:
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT A GOOD IDEA
free ♥♥♥♥ is for broke boys
Yeah that isn't going to happen. Considering that Hotline Miami is over 5 years old, the overwealming majority of people who would end up getting it would already have Hotline Miami and the people who don't wouldn't have any reason to want it other than for meme loadouts, which I doubt people would pay $20 to make. As well Hotline Miami is one of themost highly praised pc games of all time, being at the top of many people's Top 10 favorite games list, so if Valve just made it so a game as well known as Hotline Miami gave you 2 free items when they could have easily made it so that they'd make tons of money off of those 2 items,they'd lose out on a bunch of potential profit. Well you could hardly blame Valve for it, but you're going to have to pay up when thisitem eventually gets realeasd.
drupe 24 aug. 2018 la 14:19 
They've already done this with "Alien Isolation" so would it be a problem to do it with this one? I don't really think so. P.S= I'm late i know.
Editat ultima dată de drupe; 24 aug. 2018 la 14:20
I will do anything for pyro birb
< >
Se afișează 1-14 din 14 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50