Europa Universalis IV

Europa Universalis IV

Super Modifiers
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
McThuggin  [developer] 18 Jan, 2018 @ 6:02pm
Bug Reports
If something isn't working right tell me here.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Tankski 28 Feb, 2018 @ 10:19am 
When I click player only some AI nations still get the buffs?
McThuggin  [developer] 1 Mar, 2018 @ 4:21pm 
I just tried it out right now and I didn't see that bug.
Samus1001 10 May, 2018 @ 7:11pm 
I get the same bug. Playing as Castille and all nations get buffs when I select player only
McThuggin  [developer] 11 May, 2018 @ 4:45pm 
Well I just tried it again and still, I'm not getting this bug. I got a few questions though.
a) How long after receiving the modifiers yourself did you notice that other nations had them?
b) How exactly did you know that other nations got the modifiers? Did you tag switch to them with the console?
Samus1001 11 May, 2018 @ 6:48pm 
I got a message saying all nations would receive the buff shortly after selecting player only.
I verified it about 4 years into the game when I was fighting Aragon. They were getting the seige defense super modifier bonus.
McThuggin  [developer] 11 May, 2018 @ 6:52pm 
Are you running any other mods?
Samus1001 21 May, 2018 @ 11:58am 
I reinstalled the game and this is the only mod I am running. I have started 6 different campaigns and every single time I have gotten the message that all nations would get the buff.
Rokan 7 Aug, 2018 @ 8:38am 
When I use the mod, in the mod notification there isnt any text and also no text in the decision bar, so I have to blind choose the right one.
McThuggin  [developer] 3 Sep, 2018 @ 2:47pm 
That sounds like more a bug related to your eu4 basegame. Usually when there is a problem with localisation, there is still some text displayed, such as an error message like "Missing Localisation" or SUPER_MODIFIERS.SETUP_DESC. No text means some other issue
phil 24 Jan, 2019 @ 6:45pm 
The event isnt firing in the latest version of the game
McThuggin  [developer] 28 Jan, 2019 @ 8:01am 
Originally posted by Artyom:
Try inputting event super_modifiers.setup into the console
phil 1 Feb, 2019 @ 8:35pm 
Originally posted by McThuggin:
that didn't work. For reference ive tried this when its the only mod running, and otherwise. Something in the current game version dlc or eventwise is screwing up

EDIT: I dont know much about EUIV modding but can it be that the Event ID is now occupied by one from the Golden Century DLC?
Last edited by phil; 1 Feb, 2019 @ 8:39pm
McThuggin  [developer] 6 Feb, 2019 @ 9:35pm 
that didn't work. For reference ive tried this when its the only mod running, and otherwise. Something in the current game version dlc or eventwise is screwing up

EDIT: I dont know much about EUIV modding but can it be that the Event ID is now occupied by one from the Golden Century DLC?

That would be very strange if they made a new event in Golden Century with the exact ID "event super_modifiers.setup". Very strange.

If the event refuses to fire from the console, then the mod isn't being loaded into the game correctly.
But I think I know this bug. It has to do with the Steam Workshop and not the mod. All the mods on the workshop have this issue. Try unsubscribing, deleting the mod files ( C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\mod\super_modifiers.zip ), then resubscribing. Then the mod should download correctly.
phil 9 Feb, 2019 @ 8:02pm 

That would be very strange if they made a new event in Golden Century with the exact ID "event super_modifiers.setup". Very strange.

If the event refuses to fire from the console, then the mod isn't being loaded into the game correctly.
But I think I know this bug. It has to do with the Steam Workshop and not the mod. All the mods on the workshop have this issue. Try unsubscribing, deleting the mod files ( C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\mod\super_modifiers.zip ), then resubscribing. Then the mod should download correctly.
trying this now. I suggested the event ID because if i recall Hoi4 numbers the ID events, so i thought if the mod was like Event.ID 140 that maybe the dlc had the same id number

edit: Yeah this fixed it thanks
Last edited by phil; 9 Feb, 2019 @ 8:06pm
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50