Space Engineers

Space Engineers

Taleden's Inventory Manager - Updated (Unofficial)
[CUM] FAKill 22 Aug, 2018 @ 2:03pm
Overflow container ?
Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to tag a container to allow for everything ? So that if there is no more room for some items it can be placed in this overflow container.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by [CUM] FAKill; 22 Aug, 2018 @ 2:03pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
absolain 18 Oct, 2018 @ 6:36am 
You could do something like [tim ore:p10 component:p10 ingot:p10 ammomagazine:p10] and the other one with p15 following each item. The p number assigns a priority, so, for example, you can still assign a higher priority with p5 or p1 for things like supply ships or crafting crates (I have a small container with [tim component:200:p5] in my ship building bay, so it's always stocked with 200 of each item i'd need for building.
[CUM] FAKill 19 Oct, 2018 @ 5:24pm 
Oh, yeah there are not that much item groups I guess, no need for a all tag. Thank you !
Hey there! I'm a little late to the party here but there's something else to note:

TIM automatically assigns the lowest possible priority to containers that don't have "P(x)" priority tags! So if you have one container with a low priority like 'P100' in the tag and another with no priority tag at all, TIM will still prioritise the 'P100' container above the other! Obviously this only applies to containers that share the same sorting tags too. E.G: [Component] or [Ingot].

Hope that helps!
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50