Wasteland Weaponry
 このトピックはピン留めされているので、おそらく重要です
dangga  [開発者] 2017年12月25日 20時39分
Report bugs here
report bugs here and stuff
最近の変更はdanggaが行いました; 2017年12月25日 20時39分
< >
1-15 / 79 のコメントを表示
The weapons spawn with no reserve ammo and when I try to pick up ammo from the Entities menu, no ammo gets put in my reserve.
dangga  [開発者] 2017年12月26日 20時26分 
try disabling some addons
The Landmine, Barricade, Nail bomb, and junk bomb dont seem to work, also I cant switch ammo types or reload the nail gun.

Edit:Nvm about the nail gun and mil spec ammo i just saw it in the known bug section
最近の変更はThe Cum Beastが行いました; 2017年12月27日 1時32分
I can´t see ammo and i can´t reload any of the weapons
The weapons spawn with no reserve ammo and when I try to pick up ammo from the Entities menu, no ammo gets put in my reserve(the same thing that happened with me happened with blazer
When you shoot the air drop it stops mid air.
oxv 2017年12月27日 4時01分 
i cannot pick anything up but the ammo and junk
The Mil-spec 5.56 Ammo doens't work for me , i can't pick up this ammo ! And the Nail bomb and Landmine doens't work too
最近の変更はFregiscardが行いました; 2017年12月27日 4時26分
dinnre 2017年12月27日 4時55分 
i dont see the hud for the ammo and reserve also cant reload
The ammo problem is a thing you author should be dealing with.
I have a minimal amount of mods, and I also don't have additional ammo for these guns.
dangga  [開発者] 2017年12月27日 9時35分 
Working on it, see if you have my other addon Melee Arts. If u do have it try disabling it, it apparently worked for someone else. It also helps a lot if you thoroughly explain why it’s not working, (can’t do givecurrentammo, etc.)
Timirald 2017年12月27日 10時30分 
You just basically guessed it.
I tried using givecurrent ammo, spawning the gun and picking it up, doesn't work.
Mines and placeables don't work either.
Guns wont reload even tho I spawned a ton of ammo.

Also there is no crosshair.
Oh and the HUD does not show how much ammo I got idk why.
dangga  [開発者] 2017年12月27日 14時21分 
No crosshair is by choice. The HUD not showing how much ammo or guns not reloading is a bug, try disabling some addons and seeing if it works. Or try restarting GMod.
danguyen の投稿を引用:
No crosshair is by choice. The HUD not showing how much ammo or guns not reloading is a bug, try disabling some addons and seeing if it works. Or try restarting GMod.
all guns addons that I got are cw2 and m9k, so unless this is a TFA wep this should not conflict
Edit: btw good work with the models and sounds
最近の変更はalemismunが行いました; 2017年12月27日 14時34分
< >
1-15 / 79 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50