Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Crash Bandicoot: Left 4 Dead 2 [Part 2 of 2] (2020)
ending makes no sense
we could've easily defeated those tanks without a problem
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
theSaint 17 Jul, 2022 @ 1:08am 
get all the gems for the good ending
Apple 3 Sep, 2023 @ 2:34am 
Same to me. I just have no idea how to get all of the gems for good ending.
DoctorAnubis  [developer] 2 Oct, 2023 @ 5:54am 
There are currently 5 ways to end the campaign. I would not consider any of the endings as being good, because I wanted the campaign to finish with a sense of hopelessness. Collecting all gems does create alternative endings which are slightly longer, but there remains a sense of uncertainty around the fate of the survivors.
Mayamashishi 2 Oct, 2023 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by DoctorAnubis:
There are currently 5 ways to end the campaign. I would not consider any of the endings as being good, because I wanted the campaign to finish with a sense of hopelessness. Collecting all gems does create alternative endings which are slightly longer, but there remains a sense of uncertainty around the fate of the survivors.
i mean, this campaign is ♥♥♥♥ anyways lol (JK)
Thomas King XXX 24 Dec, 2023 @ 8:29pm 
we can't collect all crates to get all gems. also easter eggs dont work anymore and cant open door for "red diamond" because we cant get to the button to open it, shooting all peanut guys dont help.. the castle part going to the "green hulk tank", we can't get there as button for bridge dont work - door not open for outside. (secret pad with numbers dont appear anymore) and I donno it's a lot. I unsintalled all addons and only have your map but still same.. Can you please revisit the campaign? Is it a new issue? maybe related to your new rooms with items u added ? Your campaign is one of a kind because of all your secrets but can't even finish it, because we can never get to the green hulk/tank in that castle :((
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50