Warframe

Warframe

Phorcys - Polearm\Orthos Model Swap
I love the style and designe, but why can't every polarm have this skin.
I mean, thats just a shame, and you'l get more money becase it will become more available and more people will buy it
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Stenchfury  [developer] 2 Nov, 2017 @ 7:45am 
Actually; i've asked DE about it; they say that it can be definetively used for other polearms (if the grip and general size fits). So as soon as I hear from them about this submission I'll make sure to ask if it's going to fit or if it need any tweak to make it available for all polearms; i'm all up for putting any extra work that's needed.
Viking-Berzerker 2 Nov, 2017 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by Stenchfury:
Actually; i've asked DE about it; they say that it can be definetively used for other polearms (if the grip and general size fits). So as soon as I hear from them about this submission I'll make sure to ask if it's going to fit or if it need any tweak to make it available for all polearms; i'm all up for putting any extra work that's needed.
Thats greate news, I hope youl win a place on the next Tennogen
maldarion 2 Nov, 2017 @ 8:46am 
Same here tough i have yet to see a tennogen design being their own weapon or does DE have an issue with this because this design deserves it as it looks amazing.
Stenchfury  [developer] 2 Nov, 2017 @ 8:48am 
One of the tennogen skana submission have been actually used for various single swords model swaps, so DE have nothing against it; it just need to fit stance and grip i guess.
-AKEVA-BANSHEE- 2 Nov, 2017 @ 9:42am 
I shall take this on fishing excursions lol. Great Work!

Last edited by -AKEVA-BANSHEE-; 2 Nov, 2017 @ 9:43am
Stenchfury  [developer] 2 Nov, 2017 @ 9:46am 
Thanks!
ToothBurglar 2 Nov, 2017 @ 3:23pm 
YES! Thank you for making it work for other polearms!!!! I love the design but I was really bumbed when I thought it was only for the Orthos..... but if you can make it work for more polearms!!! ^.^!!! Very beautiful and very original...good job! :DDDD
Stenchfury  [developer] 2 Nov, 2017 @ 3:29pm 
Oh yeah, can't assure it yet, but I'll do whatever necessary to make it fit; just need to double-check with DE when it's time.
JayBii 3 Nov, 2017 @ 7:36am 
Love this. I want this skin so bad!!! xD
sounds great and thanks for considering your paying customers with new ideas i love the skin... hell i love all the skins and gonna want all the skins oh and i love the plains too :steamhappy:
Last edited by >Nazgul< Netra Faeborn; 7 Nov, 2017 @ 3:33am
Colossus 2 Dec, 2017 @ 3:02pm 
I'm really hoping DE lets this model be used for other polearms. I love my orthos prime, but I've been venturing into other polearms as of late and this is undoubtedly the best polearm skin I've ever seen. Fantastic work.
Stenchfury  [developer] 3 Dec, 2017 @ 12:47am 
THank you Changlerk17 :) I'm indeed looking forward to have it for all polearms; on Prime Time they presented it as "polearm" so hopefully that will be it :)
Freyr 4 Dec, 2017 @ 5:07pm 
so glad this is getting added, very happy for you, and for me cause ima get to use this peice of work, and hoping maybe you and them can make it polarms cause i want htis thing no matter what polarm i use XD
Stenchfury  [developer] 5 Dec, 2017 @ 5:46am 
Can't wait for the release :) :D Thanks for your support EtherealVoyage!
JayBii 5 Dec, 2017 @ 9:00am 
Can't wait for the release :) :D Thanks for your support EtherealVoyage!

So glad it's actually being released with the skin that was created with it. A lot of creators made skins with weapons and the weapons ended up being loners. So sad.

Glad you could make it in! ;D
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50