Warframe

Warframe

Saryn Napellus
Isugi 12 Nov, 2017 @ 9:58pm
As a Saryn main -- I f***ing need it! Now.
I love everything about this, only potential problem I see is like that other guy pointed out, it's vaguely similar to the Belladonna helmet... Sucks too 'cause I really like both of them and would hate to see this one changed in anyway.

I'll keep my fingies crossed for you. Really hope this gets added.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Enku 13 Nov, 2017 @ 11:10am 
I need it too
Asneakyfatcat 13 Nov, 2017 @ 7:05pm 
Not a Saryn main. Don't even have Saryn. Need it anyway.
GOL DEN ROD 14 Nov, 2017 @ 6:18pm 
Like, this would make me stop using the standard prime skin on my saryn prime. This just seems WAYYYYYYYYYYY better.
Isugi 14 Nov, 2017 @ 11:47pm 
Originally posted by An Orange Popsicle:
Like, this would make me stop using the standard prime skin on my saryn prime. This just seems WAYYYYYYYYYYY better.
Hell, I'd make a second 5 forma Saryn Prime just to use this helm exclusively on all three configs.
Alice LOVE CAT 15 Nov, 2017 @ 11:52pm 
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Dobrynja 16 Nov, 2017 @ 11:22am 
I mean it's basically a better Belladonna helmet
WalGums 18 Nov, 2017 @ 9:31am 
Если у этого шлема будет анимация "волос" то я куплю его обязательно
Очень надеюсь на выпуск этого шлема
Alice LOVE CAT 22 Nov, 2017 @ 11:37am 
PLEASE DE!!!!!!!!!!
Hael 26 Nov, 2017 @ 5:48pm 
:LotusFlower:
Helevu 6 Dec, 2017 @ 4:37am 
on the 1st day of xmas ( i expect to get this ♥♥♥♥) if TENNOGEN would accept this pure gold
Cat Eyes 19 Dec, 2017 @ 9:27am 
As a Saryn main, I'm tired of these emo bangs with her. This is better than the Sakura, I'll admit; We need something that doesn't look like it's a 12 year old Warframe player that thinks it's cool to be emo. I'd like a saryn helmet that doesn't look like the developer tried so hard to make it cute.
proverbialtoast 20 Dec, 2017 @ 10:22pm 
YESS
Bandit Hadron 21 Dec, 2017 @ 7:28pm 
I want this very much for my Saryn Prime!
Isugi 25 Dec, 2017 @ 9:19pm 
Originally posted by Mcfly:
As a Saryn main, I'm tired of these emo bangs with her. This is better than the Sakura, I'll admit; We need something that doesn't look like it's a 12 year old Warframe player that thinks it's cool to be emo. I'd like a saryn helmet that doesn't look like the developer tried so hard to make it cute.
And I'd like to see you form an opinion that isn't filled with hyperbole and unnecessary insults...
A) Saryn literally has one other helm with a fringe in the game and it it's hardly one that I'd call "emo". I think you're getting the Belladonna helm mixed up with Valkyr's helm from the Delusion skin.
B) Sakura? Forgive me, but I'm not sure I know what helm you're referring to

Sorry if it seems as though I'm being overly defensive of something I didn't even make, but your comment is pretty vitriolic and baseless.

Edit: and before this goes where these sort of things typically go -- you don't like it, that much is crystal clear. You, as an individual human being are entitled to that and it would be moronic to get mad at you for not liking something I like. I just think your main complaints don't make much sense and they come off as being a douché for the sake of being a douché.
Last edited by Isugi; 25 Dec, 2017 @ 9:24pm
アリス-07 30 Dec, 2017 @ 4:08am 
Same. Saryn Prime waifu FTW XDD
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50