Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

UpFreeWard
Turklander 3 Nov, 2017 @ 1:19am
Server running this map
Hello!

I have decided to add this map to my Remastered Maps Server I own. The server is located in Europe, has no ads and doesn't use any crazy plugins like RTD. It's designed to be close to a vanilla pub so people can play the map (and the game) as it was originally intended (although, I do run other servers with these modifications on elsewhere.)

Of course, I am not running this map 24/7 as it would make players want to leave eventually after they have played a few rounds, so I have a whole collection of other remastered default maps alongside this one running on the server. To swap between them, simply type "rtv" in chat to call a vote to change map.

Finally, if anyone is causing trouble when I am away, feel free to vote kick any people who could be ruining the fun by typing "votekick" in chat.

To connect, either type "connect 151.80.60.22:27016" in your game's console or type "steam://connect/151.80.60.22:27016" (without quotes) into the www box of your web browser and press enter. Have fun!
Last edited by Turklander; 3 Nov, 2017 @ 1:31am
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Alien31  [developer] 4 Nov, 2017 @ 6:51am 
Just a question, can i be admin? (maybe i'm asking too much) i'm not bad as admin, but i really want to be... i got admin only in 3 servers time ago wich they got closed...
ThatOneGuy 22 Jan, 2018 @ 9:27am 
Originally posted by ALIEN31ITA:
Just a question, can i be admin? (maybe i'm asking too much) i'm not bad as admin, but i really want to be... i got admin only in 3 servers time ago wich they got closed...
I think you should let him be admin as he is the creator of the map :) and also so it is easiar to report bugs.
craig2048 23 Feb, 2018 @ 5:37pm 
Oh come on, it always says failed after 4 retries!!!
ThatOneGuy 1 Mar, 2018 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by N0 H8 M8 (fedfightingscout):
Oh come on, it always says failed after 4 retries!!!
That happens to me aswell.:steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50