Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Mob Of The Dead - Escape From Alcatraz Challenge
truman08  [nhà phát triển] 30 Thg10, 2017 @ 10:08am
Map Difficulty
I would appreciate any feedback regarding the difficulty of the map, especially since Version 1.1 has gone live. I want this map to be a challenge but still fun to play so I could really do with some more opinions.

Please let me know what you find too hard or too easy and please be specific.

You can also use this discussion thread to ask for help if you get stuck!
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-5 trong 5 bình luận
Cerberus 30 Thg10, 2017 @ 10:27am 
will be playing it now my man ill let you know what i think of it soon
Chavez1830 3 Thg11, 2017 @ 1:05am 
It’s difficult enough that moderate players will have a rough go. I got through well enough and was out by RD 34, but I had some MAJOR scares. GREAT map.
truman08  [nhà phát triển] 3 Thg11, 2017 @ 5:01am 
Thanks Chavez1830 the feedback is greatly appreciated. I’m glad you enjoyed it.
Math 30 Thg05, 2018 @ 12:33am 
The map isn't hard but there should be some part of the challenge that appears linear...like getting the power on and jug. Allowing any person to still run around clueless with little or no money and no jug by round 7 is absurd.
truman08  [nhà phát triển] 1 Thg06, 2018 @ 3:02am 
Thanks for the feedback Math. Yes it can be tough at the start without a clear direction or objective. I have noticed that most people have figured it out using the clues that are given in game. There is a play-through video in the description which shows the path to power, Jug and much more.

Sorry though if I have misunderstood your comment dude, I hope you can give it another chance and enjoy the map as there is a lot to do and a number of hidden things to find throughout the map.
< >
Đang hiển thị 1-5 trong 5 bình luận
Mỗi trang: 1530 50