Total War: WARHAMMER II

Total War: WARHAMMER II

Sebidee's Unit Resize
Sebidee  [developer] 5 Oct, 2017 @ 6:27am
NEW MOD SUGGESTIONS
Hi guys, I'm open to ideas for new mods if you want to make any suggestions.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Cleveland 5 Oct, 2017 @ 9:43am 
Can you combine the HEF Reavers and Silver Helms into just one of each (in the campaign)? I tried giving the Reaver Archers a spear for their weapon but the animations went all ♥♥♥♥♥ so IDK how to change the animations. Give them the corresponding stats, so the Archers would get +2 MD +16 CB, Silver Helm Shields would get +6 CB. Also disable recruitment of the other version, and maybe modify the starting bonus units in the introduction, though that's probably more work than is gained. Thanks.
Sebidee  [developer] 5 Oct, 2017 @ 10:08am 
Thanks for the idea free.
ThatEvilOne 5 Oct, 2017 @ 11:41am 
Could always take the projectiles of mortars and handguns and smash em together with the warpfire thrower model for DIY ratlingguns and poison wind mortars. Shrink doomwheels and wolves for doomflayers and giant rats respectively
Sebidee  [developer] 5 Oct, 2017 @ 11:43am 
Solid suggestions Morkai :)
Would it be possible to give the High Elf Spearmen the Dark Elf Dreadspear shield models, but keep the textures and patterns of their regular shields - with some texture editing to smoothen out the look if need be? Matching unit card edit would be nice, too.
Pika Pika 9 Oct, 2017 @ 9:45am 
Hi, Could you make a mod to elimiate the -100 to diplomacy you get from neutral factions after completing the Vortex?
Vánagrand 12 Oct, 2017 @ 9:07am 
I would love a mod that makes the high elves like i had them in my table top. Darker and nicier in my point of view, ofc:)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/00/a4/2b/00a42b3e9645743d3e50c84a0a7c3d47--high-elf-wood-elf.jpg
Sebidee  [developer] 12 Oct, 2017 @ 9:09am 
Ha they look really cool, almost like dark elves :)
Jellyroll9000 25 Oct, 2017 @ 8:36am 
please could you make a mod where slaves dont decline or at least decline slower???
Cal 29 Oct, 2017 @ 1:21am 
Would it be Possible to make the Boars Slightly bigger for Boar Boyz, Bigger Boar Boyz and Boar mounts for the lords. i find they are quite small to be carrying a Huge Ork carrying weapons and armour. Also the current Size of them dosnt do their charge bonus any justice.
Last edited by Cal; 29 Oct, 2017 @ 1:34am
stephen.schaefer 11 Nov, 2017 @ 6:06pm 
So, I'm gonna start with I like the work you've done so far lol, but what I want to ask about was making a 10 slots per capitol mod. There was one a while ago but it seems to have been taken down.
HACKERMAN 27 Dec, 2017 @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by stephen.schaefer:
So, I'm gonna start with I like the work you've done so far lol, but what I want to ask about was making a 10 slots per capitol mod. There was one a while ago but it seems to have been taken down.
+1
[π=e]HorazVitae 28 Jan, 2018 @ 5:57pm 
Heya, there is this one little thing where you can't scout a ruin occupied by skaven with a hero without getting relationship penalties as if you had performed a hero action like assault units or the like. Which doesn't really make sense since the hero, unknowing whether anything is there just wanders in and finds skaven, After which he gets the hell out of there. No harm done really. There wouldn't happen to be a way to make ruin scouting with heroes not an actual hero action?
Lehiim 5 Mar, 2018 @ 8:48am 
Chaos Co-op please and thanks
skooma 19 Mar, 2018 @ 2:13pm 
Kholek resize, that works with your resize mod and is true to lore. aka imba as ♥♥♥♥. Neither yours or Daelins' resize works with Guv's Kholek atm.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 29 comments
Per page: 1530 50