The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Marriage Mod - To Have & To Hold
New Skyrim Special Edition
No lie I ONLY bought the new edition game for this mod (Marriage Mod) after seeing it on MXR's channel on youtube. I played Skyrim on 360 with no mods and honestly never beat the main quest or the civil war quest line. I was sad to find out I can't use the mod.

Please tell me you plan to port it to Skyrim SE.

P.S. I don't plan to get married in game till after I finish the Mage Guild, Bard College and get all the shouts in the miscellaneous quest. That won't be soon I really just want to know if it is planned or not.
Last edited by silentprince001; 5 Nov, 2016 @ 2:56pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
silentprince001 9 Nov, 2016 @ 6:28am 
PS I am playing on PC now
Last edited by silentprince001; 9 Nov, 2016 @ 6:59am
octoberzero 17 Nov, 2016 @ 10:03pm 
Originally posted by silentprince001:
No lie I ONLY bought the new edition game for this mod (Marriage Mod) after seeing it on MXR's channel on youtube. I played Skyrim on 360 with no mods and honestly never beat the main quest or the civil war quest line. I was sad to find out I can't use the mod.

P.S. I don't plan to get married in game till after I finish the Mage Guild, Bard College and get all the shouts in the miscellaneous quest. That won't be soon I really just want to know if it is planned or not.
this is not the place you can complain. this mod is for TESV: SKYRIM, your game is TESV SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION two different mgames only mesh or retexture work on both. any mod using scripting needs a little tweak to be done. if he doesn't play or mod skyrim anymore dont blame him
silentprince001 21 Nov, 2016 @ 12:06pm 
Originally posted by octoberzero:
Originally posted by silentprince001:

this is not the place you can complain. this mod is for TESV: SKYRIM, your game is TESV SKYRIM SPECIAL EDITION two different mgames only mesh or retexture work on both. any mod using scripting needs a little tweak to be done. if he doesn't play or mod skyrim anymore dont blame him

I don't see where I was complaining. I was only asking because the mod look amazing. Is it some how wrong to ask if he plans to port it to SE.
That Guy 2 Dec, 2016 @ 2:35pm 
You werent complaining at all. It was just a question. Octo is just being a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
I too would like to know if you have any plans on porting this mod to Skyrim Special Edition. So far there are ZERO marriage mods on the Nexus or Bethesda.net, and given that this is the best one I would love to see it ported and added to the Nexus. I'd bet it would explode on the Bethesda.net downloads as well for console.
AuroraPhoenix44 25 Feb, 2017 @ 6:43pm 
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50121/?

Look at the comments, there is someone that has successfully ported this over to the Special Edition. However, he doesn't have permission to post it on the Nexus. But he does say what he did. You may want to give it a shot.

PS.
I was actually here because I'm going to try to get permission, for myself or the person that already did it.
AuroraPhoenix44 11 Mar, 2017 @ 9:25am 
I thought I would update this here, for easy reference.

I obtained permission from joeThinkStudios to adopt the mod and have uploaded what I have at the moment on the nexus for SSE. Feel free to give it a look see, and contact me there. At this time I will not be updating or fixing the mod for either version of Skyrim, but that will come in time.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8589/?
Last edited by AuroraPhoenix44; 11 Mar, 2017 @ 9:30am
silentprince001 2 May, 2017 @ 7:59pm 
I have tried out your mod and it works so far. Thank you for taking the time to share the mod.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50