Tabletop Simulator

Tabletop Simulator

Pokemon Life
Amlughelke 23 Jun, 2021 @ 10:28pm
What happened to the website?
I downloaded the files for this game several years ago, but I lost some of them after switching computers. I went on the website for the game and now most of the files are password protected. I’m extremely confused. I would like to be able to have these files again, especially since I used to have them. However, does anyone know what happened?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Shedi 29 Nov, 2021 @ 5:36am 
Hi! I'm the author of these games, I haven't touched it for years -- the files used to be on the forum (password protected) and the passwords were on the forum too. Because of the amount of spam I at some point closed the forum, but I'll take some time soon to perhaps share them properly again!

In the meantime feel free to send me a message with your email address or something and then I can share the files with you.
Amlughelke 6 Dec, 2021 @ 12:02pm 
I will send you a friend request because I can't see how else to send you a message unless we are friends on Steam.
Hi, sorry for my English, but I would also love to be able to download the files for the rest of the pokemon regions, it seems like a fascinating board game
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50