Team Fortress 2

Unusual Effect: Black Hole
Insane 5 Sep, 2017 @ 11:03am
Music?
*Insert Interstellar soundtrack here*
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
PaNtzBoY 5 Sep, 2017 @ 11:57am 
So basically you're gonna have to listen to music for the whole time you have the unusual hat on? That's gonna get very annoying very fast.
Insane 5 Sep, 2017 @ 12:16pm 
The music would be very quiet (so not too distracting), that or you should have the option to toggle it on/off. The original post I made was supposed to be more of an obscure reference than anything else.
Muhai  [developer] 5 Sep, 2017 @ 1:13pm 
Originally posted by Optically Insane:
The music would be very quiet (so not too distracting), that or you should have the option to toggle it on/off. The original post I made was supposed to be more of an obscure reference than anything else.
as much as id like to be a valve developer and have that power to do what they dont already allow, adding in sounds that arent part of a map isnt possible for items. from the community)
Last edited by Muhai; 5 Sep, 2017 @ 1:14pm
Insane 5 Sep, 2017 @ 1:34pm 
Originally posted by 無敗 Muhai:
as much as id like to be a valve developer and have that power to do what they dont already allow, adding in sounds that arent part of a map isnt possible for items. from the community)
Ah, bummer. Nice effect though. :pleased:
Firestorm🗿 6 Sep, 2017 @ 11:42am 
*Insert Interstellar soundtrack here*
Darude: Sandstorm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50