Team Fortress 2

Unusual Effect: Black Hole
black hole
good
< >
115/28 megjegyzés mutatása
Artificial Intelegance lmfao
High quality
it doesnt look too bad, it just for my eyes look weird, it is a nice effect but for me it looks weird, hopefully it comes into the game and i can see it myself!, grats though, it's hard to make unusual effects.
Muhai  [Fejlesztő] 2017. szept. 5., 11:22 
☭SDS☭ LuckOfTheSea eredeti hozzászólása:
it doesnt look too bad, it just for my eyes look weird, it is a nice effect but for me it looks weird, hopefully it comes into the game and i can see it myself!, grats though, it's hard to make unusual effects.
Thanks for giving it a chance ;)
I like it but, maybe have the light overlap in front of the hole like a ring around it?? It would really sell it for me
Muhai  [Fejlesztő] 2017. szept. 5., 13:12 
Mister_Fish eredeti hozzászólása:
I like it but, maybe have the light overlap in front of the hole like a ring around it?? It would really sell it for me
sadly the editor doesnt work that way :/ we would if me could. but i think it looks pretty nice. Like as if the light is being captured by the black hole or something.
If it ever does make it into the game, the name is definately gonna be changed. There is already a green black hole
Muhai  [Fejlesztő] 2017. szept. 5., 15:23 
If it ever does make it into the game, the name is definately gonna be changed. There is already a green black hole
ya, I'll admit none of the creatores including me bothered to make a more creative name lol.
Muhai  [Fejlesztő] 2017. szept. 6., 2:00 
❄LanceTheRabbit🐾 eredeti hozzászólása:
Does this look like a Black Hole? .-. Created this for myself
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/869613615230659689/3714557B50A45AEDBFD1BAB0998A92366C7C4DAC/
looks like a magic dimentional portal. like that lockes you into an abyss
we already have green black hole why do we need this one? Dont get me wrong it looks nice but the next update is going to be pyro/jungle how would this fit in, but it could have worked in the invasion update.
Cheesypuff  [Fejlesztő] 2017. szept. 6., 11:01 
eeezzy eredeti hozzászólása:
we already have green black hole why do we need this one? Dont get me wrong it looks nice but the next update is going to be pyro/jungle how would this fit in, but it could have worked in the invasion update.

At the end of the day i like to just make stuff for people to enjoy
you could make an emote that you get with this hat where it drops random stuff on your head or you get sucked into it and pop out covered in green sludge
< >
115/28 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50