XCOM 2
[WOTC] CreativeXenos Archons
MrShadow  [developer] 31 Aug, 2017 @ 10:59pm
BUG REPORTS HERE!!
Please place bug reports here!!!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Skub 1 Sep, 2017 @ 1:14pm 
Game crashes on launch with this mod, but it might be a problem on my side.
MrShadow  [developer] 1 Sep, 2017 @ 2:57pm 
I've tried to reproduce and no game crashes here on my end.

Also read here too please. Last few pages. https://steamproxy.net/app/268500/discussions/0/412446292763672578/
chaomax305 1 Sep, 2017 @ 6:01pm 
Hi there! first off love this mod! used all throughout vanilla xcom 2 and wouldnt play without it!

just letting you know i may have found an incompatibility issue for your mod; i was getting startup crash errors until i unloaded it. lemme know if you'd like my mod list so you can can find the incompatibility and list it for future subscribers!
MrShadow  [developer] 1 Sep, 2017 @ 7:01pm 
yes please send me a list
MrShadow  [developer] 1 Sep, 2017 @ 7:14pm 
@chaomax305... can you send me your crash log from that crash too please?
MrShadow  [developer] 1 Sep, 2017 @ 11:03pm 
ok your crash issues are a WIN64 issue. lots of us are having the same issues. Also all those mods you see there that it says unable to find filename to load... those are your main crash issus. So its not this mod bud. But you have a few there that are causing you issues and or possably conflicting.
chaomax305 2 Sep, 2017 @ 7:35am 
thats what i thought too looking at it; but I run the game just fine with those "unable to find filename to load" mods loaded. its when i reactivate your mod (i dont mean for that to sound rude if it comes across that way) that the game crashes.

I am by no means a computer export or modder, and i dont mean to step on your toes. I have the greatest repect for what you do and appreciate it dearly.

i just want to try and help figure out whats wrong.
Proteinsapien 13 Dec, 2017 @ 12:49am 
the archons are no longer appearing in my missions, is it because of incompat with ABA or something else possibly?
MrShadow  [developer] 13 Dec, 2017 @ 3:47am 
If they were showing up and are not anymore, it's probably just RNG. What other Aliens/Enemies are currently showing up? Where are you currently in the game?
snwkill 4 Apr, 2019 @ 11:11am 
Notice weird things happen if you hit one of these guys while on overwatch. Graphically they are where you hit them at but in the game they are actually wherever they teleported to.
Attila The Pun 1 Aug, 2019 @ 5:21am 
Seems to break/lock plasma lance research, as it doesn't think I have done an archon autopsy (even though I have done both archon warrior and archon shaman).
MrShadow  [developer] 1 Aug, 2019 @ 5:30pm 
these do not count toward Plasma lance research. And you have not done an Archon Autopsy until you do an Archon Autopsy. The Warrior and Shaman do not count as normal Archons
llrr 13 Sep, 2019 @ 7:23pm 
Hi there, I ran into an issue with the Archon Warrior where it was able to attack on reveal. Is this by design? My grenadier revealed the pod, and the AW ran into melee range right next to my grenadier and killed him in the same turn.
MrShadow  [developer] 13 Sep, 2019 @ 7:49pm 
2 things... if your soldiers are in the open (not in cover) when a pod is revealed, those enemy can attack you on reveal. Secondly, the AW is designed to attack on reveal but its a % based chance. It will not always happen.
llrr 14 Sep, 2019 @ 12:14am 
Originally posted by MrShadowCX:
2 things... if your soldiers are in the open (not in cover) when a pod is revealed, those enemy can attack you on reveal. Secondly, the AW is designed to attack on reveal but its a % based chance. It will not always happen.
Thanks for such a quick reply. For the first case, are you referring to the base game? Because in that case, enemies only have a chance to attack if they reveal concealment, not from a regular pod trigger. Regarding the second point, that's probably what happened, as my grenadier was in cover when revealing the pod but it walked up and insta-killed him.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50