Stellaris

Stellaris

EveOnlineShipsNSC (No longer supported)
slipshodwizard  [developer] 24 Aug, 2017 @ 10:51am
Bug reports
This thread is for any bugs you may encounter, please try to be specific as to how you found the bug so that I can replicate or find it quickly.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
slipshodwizard  [developer] 24 Aug, 2017 @ 10:53am 
As a first one, I am aware that the weapons fire comes from the center of the models, unfortunatly I do not know how to fix this right now.
christophe.poth 29 Aug, 2017 @ 6:26am 
Hi SlipShodWizard, thanks for the great work on the mod, i think i found a bug, in my game , the AMR civilisation ( encountered as a primitive civ ) doesn't shows any pops graphic on planet and portrait doesn't show up when communicating with them... the room is there but not the AMR portrait.
When in the race creation menu, can't select any portrait for AMR,CLD,GAL or MIN , so i think the problem will be the same ingame (no portriats for them either as civ ingame...)
Hope you can help !
Anyways thanks for the mod.

regards.
Abioticlime 2 Sep, 2017 @ 8:25pm 
Just started playing this mod with NSC and I can't create a frigate design. When hovering over the save button it says "SHIPDESIGNER_SAVEFAIL_WRONG_REQUIRED_COMPONENTS". Any ideas on what to do?

Just tried to select and make a Frigate design. Do you know of any mods that conflict with your mod?
slipshodwizard  [developer] 2 Sep, 2017 @ 8:37pm 
@Abidticlime, that has to do with your ship design having something wrong with the items you have put on your ship so nothing to do with my mod
Skywolf 10 Sep, 2017 @ 6:25am 
Hi, i am expiriencing a strange bug, next to my starting sistem spawned an empire with your ships but all the pop and the leader are transparent (have no portrait), i looked on the species customization and there are MIN , AMR , ecc as a group of species portriaits (the same as mammalian, fungoid ecc) but there is only one empty portrait, is there a way to fix the empires spawning without a portrait?
Last edited by Skywolf; 10 Sep, 2017 @ 6:28am
slipshodwizard  [developer] 10 Sep, 2017 @ 10:51am 
@Skywolf I've fixed that problem already, just haven't updated it yet on steam. It was some left over code from the original mod.
derdeppjones 19 Sep, 2017 @ 7:49am 
Originally posted by SlipShodWizard:
@Skywolf I've fixed that problem already, just haven't updated it yet on steam. It was some left over code from the original mod.
so when is it going to be changed? i still have that problem, and now i have 4 giant empires with no visible pops. this makes the mod unplayable for me..
Brokenarrowz 28 Oct, 2017 @ 11:41pm 
Hey im having the same problem that abioticlime had getting error message
"shipdesigner_savefail_wrong_required_components" i have tried switching out literally every component with non modded versions and everything in between and nothing seems to work.
upon taking a closer look it seems like anything above light carrier/strike cruiser has an extra thruster/interface/sensor spot that cannot be filled with anything(the one along the right side middle when selecting components during ship creation. remains empty but allows u to click on it and any other ship that doesn have that, raven(battleship) and lower doesnt have the same problem.

p.s. i love the mod!!
Last edited by Brokenarrowz; 29 Oct, 2017 @ 3:31am
Jarvis 14 Jan, 2018 @ 4:26am 
It seems to crash on launch for Mac for me?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50