Warframe

Warframe

Titania Unseelie - Alt Skin & Helmet
andymous87 24 Oct, 2017 @ 9:53am
Any chance for other warframe skins/helmets, such as Saryn?
I apologize in advance if this discussion, or something close to it, was already started. I know you have a Wukong skin and have done many other warframe helmets, but I was wondering if there were any plans on making a skin or helm for Saryn or an alt helm for Titania or skins to go along with your other helmets already in the game? I remember seeing somewhere that you thought that you didn't have the skill to do skins and just stuck with helmets or something of that sort, but I think that was before you made your Titania and Wukong skins, so I assume you've had a change of heart in that respect. So, thoughts on this matter (author or otherwise)?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Rekkou  [developer] 25 Oct, 2017 @ 9:47am 
Back then i only do helmets because it's the most effective beween risk and time. Lately i have more free time so i started doing skins.

About Saryn, it's not on my list. But then again, neither are Titania and Wukong. Titania and Wukong skins only exist because of Halloween round, if the event does not happen the ideas won't occur and they probably won't be made at all. It all depends on the idea, which can be very unpredictable.

So, it's basically RNG. If you want numbers, it's roughly 3% chance for any warframe to be the next.
andymous87 25 Oct, 2017 @ 12:38pm 
Originally posted by Rekkou:
Back then i only do helmets because it's the most effective beween risk and time. Lately i have more free time so i started doing skins.

About Saryn, it's not on my list. But then again, neither are Titania and Wukong. Titania and Wukong skins only exist because of Halloween round, if the event does not happen the ideas won't occur and they probably won't be made at all. It all depends on the idea, which can be very unpredictable.

So, it's basically RNG. If you want numbers, it's roughly 3% chance for any warframe to be the next.

I think the titania skin got accepted if I remember the devstream that showed it correctly, wukong might have also, but I'm not as sure of that as I am with Titania's unseelie skin getting accepted.

All in all, I think that's a fair estimate. Don't suppose the guarentee that I would pay money for it (if it's made well enough, that is), when it's implemented, would up those chances at all? I don't really need the numbers
Rekkou  [developer] 25 Oct, 2017 @ 10:02pm 
No, simply because money is never a factor to my decision.
andymous87 27 Oct, 2017 @ 6:57am 
okay, that's good I guess
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50