Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

(SINKABLE) RMS Honourable and Her Final Rest
Make More Ships
please make one of the Titanic or another ship that sunk, new or old but i need a new one
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Moss 28 Jul, 2015 @ 2:05pm 
ikr?
DragonBallZ1342145 22 Aug, 2015 @ 10:50am 
i really hope he updates his ship maps and makes the life boats sinkable
Originally posted by Genaral_Tophat:
i think 3 is enough
I have to disagree you can only sink them so may toned.
Originally posted by AurourX:
I have to disagree you can only sink them so may toned.
but you can add things to make each sink different
Can you, how?
now please can we shut up about acid makeing more? i have seen this topic way to many times on all the ships pages
Nope
Scarce 16 Apr, 2016 @ 6:54pm 
Originally posted by VLRP AurourX:
please make one of the Titanic or another ship that sunk, new or old but i need a new one
Be glad that there are 3 ship maps. Unlike Half-Life.
Originally posted by SupDoge:
Im more than happy with the 3 ships but more would be nice!
Kak 7 May, 2016 @ 1:32pm 

Originally posted by SupDoge:

Seems like the core issue is players getting stuck constantly as the boat sinks. I think this would be a fun project to do if i could figure out how to prevent that..... Maybe constantly raising the water level/angle while keeping the ship static - unless that just looks goofy.

Originally posted by kakka:

Seems like the core issue is players getting stuck constantly as the boat sinks. I think this would be a fun project to do if i could figure out how to prevent that..... Maybe constantly raising the water level/angle while keeping the ship static - unless that just looks goofy.
That is a good point but would it be possible?
cassetteboi Ladle 21 May, 2016 @ 8:39am 
Originally posted by kakka:

I don't think it's possible sadly i made a few personal maps never did upload, But yea i don't think it's possible, It would bee cool though
maryqueenofshots 19 Sep, 2016 @ 10:54pm 
Originally posted by eopeoptaT:
I don't think it's possible sadly i made a few personal maps never did upload, But yea i don't think it's possible, It would bee cool though
Check out Ropax if you want that type of thing - pretty sure the water moves and the ship stays static.. it's quite underwhelming because there's no list though and it's a bit too quick, but fun the first few times
Originally posted by tacosmexicanstyle:
Originally posted by eopeoptaT:
Check out Ropax if you want that type of thing - pretty sure the water moves and the ship stays static.. it's quite underwhelming because there's no list though and it's a bit too quick, but fun the first few times
Ok, i will have a look thanks
Teflon 21 Nov, 2016 @ 3:09am 
Can You make Battleship plz like Yamato Or musachi a really big battleship
Or some small ship like HMS warspite :3
zm_stoner 19 May, 2017 @ 2:17pm 
Originally posted by 𝓐𝓾𝓻𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓧:

:P http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=928866567
< >
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
Per page: 1530 50