Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

(SINKABLE) RMS Honourable and Her Final Rest
(ALL SINKING MAPS BY THIS CREATOR ARE AFFECTED BY THIS ISSUE) Ship sinks faster than Sonic The Hedgehog when it is halfway in the water.
It's not just this map, But ALL the ships by this creator sink fast when they are about halfway in the water, Please help! Idk what's happening, But I've tried reinstalling the maps multiple times but they still sink fast when they are about halfway in the water.
Last edited by magnus0033lego; 3 Mar, 2020 @ 9:00am
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
ealsakhria 29 Apr, 2020 @ 7:42pm 
Yeah. There needs to be a fix, these maps are fantastic.
celesty 13 Aug, 2020 @ 7:43am 
well, you see, The titanic only took 20 minutes to sink when the water reached the bridge because there was so much water in the ship. If you add water to something, it becomes heavier. If you put that now heavy thing in water, it sinks fast. That's why it sinks fast. To add to realism
Vr_and_pc 6 Dec, 2020 @ 10:34am 
wait how you find it
telll
Agent 4 7 Dec, 2020 @ 12:58pm 
bruh what a wasted of time! the reason the ship sinks faster is because the creator give realism
magnus0033lego 17 Dec, 2020 @ 7:29pm 
Originally posted by Tails :3:
bruh what a wasted of time! the reason the ship sinks faster is because the creator give realism

Okay everyone, I need to address something, I'm not stupid, the ship is SUPPOSED to sink, that's what I wanted and that's literally the WHOLE point of me downloading this map

But apparently when I was playing these maps back in March 2020 after I posted this, I loaded the map again and noticed that there were a few LUA errors and I don't remember what they said but I think THAT is what I think caused the ship to sink faster than it was programmed to do.

I'm not stupid, the ship sinking is what we ALL downloaded these maps for. the issue seemed to be resolved after a month of not playing these maps, but usually when I played in March, I noticed that when the ship is halfway underwater, the ship somehow skips the split and sinks faster than it's supposed to be as programmed before.

So I think you've proven your points,
Last edited by magnus0033lego; 17 Dec, 2020 @ 7:29pm
silverservice 24 Mar, 2023 @ 10:50pm 
The 3rd class rooms walls have turned into a weird door texture, anyone able to help?
g 9 May @ 5:41am 
to fix it you need to turn off x84-64 chronium... atleast it worked for me.
Originally posted by g:
to fix it you need to turn off x84-64 chronium... atleast it worked for me.

Thanks for writing! I actually turned off the x86-x64 Chromium setting on my GMod and it worked, but I figured it out a few years ago by doing exactly what you told me, but thanks for helping me anyway! This way future people who come across the same issue as I did will use your words to fix their problem! :)
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50