Dota 2
Dirge Stabilizer - Golem
Kailler 26 Jul, 2017 @ 11:50am
model?
don't suppose you'd be able to link a file for the model to 3d print? i'd love to have one of these on my desk!
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
I don't know
Biggles 26 Jul, 2017 @ 5:29pm 
You might just be able to get it from steam, the only problem there is you might have to convert the model to a format you can print.
Kailler 27 Jul, 2017 @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by DoD Biggles:
You might just be able to get it from steam, the only problem there is you might have to convert the model to a format you can print.
i'm all fine with that, done it before, just gotta get the model in the first place x)
macadamstreet 27 Jul, 2017 @ 7:18am 
maybe wait for creator authorisation before doing anything. he is still allowed to refuse everything he want as its his own model.
if the creator is ok, then he will maybe share the model with you. if he dont answer, then take it like a NO
Biggles 27 Jul, 2017 @ 7:40am 
Originally posted by macadamstreet:
maybe wait for creator authorisation before doing anything. he is still allowed to refuse everything he want as its his own model.
if the creator is ok, then he will maybe share the model with you. if he dont answer, then take it like a NO
By posting it up here you have to agree that it is property of valve, and valve says everything on workshop is open source (with some conditions)
Kailler 27 Jul, 2017 @ 8:18am 
hence why i asked? what's your point here.
macadamstreet 27 Jul, 2017 @ 10:23am 
Originally posted by DoD Biggles:
By posting it up here you have to agree that it is property of valve, and valve says everything on workshop is open source (with some conditions)
easy there... models are not property of valve
the rig and the implentation is property of valve, not the model itself
macadamstreet 27 Jul, 2017 @ 10:24am 
Originally posted by Kailler:
just point fact if creator didnt have answer.. dont go
i know lots of peoples just go if the creator didnt answer because they think the creator dont give a smurf about it.
was an advice, nothing else
Kailler 27 Jul, 2017 @ 10:48am 
i know lots of peoples just go if the creator didnt answer because they think the creator dont give a smurf about it.
i mean, how am i supposed to do something i don't have? i can't use a model i don't have, so i'm asking if it's possible to get it. the thread's been up almost a day, relax. never assume everyone does something just cus you know people who do, especially if it's physically impossible to do it without hacking a computer.
macadamstreet 27 Jul, 2017 @ 11:19am 
i mean, how am i supposed to do something i don't have? i can't use a model i don't have, so i'm asking if it's possible to get it. the thread's been up almost a day, relax. never assume everyone does something just cus you know people who do, especially if it's physically impossible to do it without hacking a computer.
i just wanted to give infos :/
Leif 27 Jul, 2017 @ 9:15pm 
I just with the model looked a bit more rustic and a bit less Doom, ya know? I love your art and I think this has potential but I worry that the sci-fi feel won't mesh with the rest of the game as well.
Lost Soul 28 Jul, 2017 @ 5:49am 
i remembered quake 4 with this set
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50