Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Half-Life: Source Playermodels
Alexyo? 16 Apr, 2020 @ 5:50pm
How would I go about making the character's mouths move?
like the title says. I was looking for a similar experience to hl:vr ai, but nobody's mouths move when vc is used.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Captain Charles  [developer] 17 Apr, 2020 @ 10:24am 
It's possible, but it isn't easy to do. I will need to take every model, and go through the process of adding the mouth flexes on each one and recompile each one to reupload here. I am not familiar with how the mouth movements work on playermodels so this may take some time.
Alexyo? 17 Apr, 2020 @ 11:01am 
I see
Captain Charles  [developer] 17 Apr, 2020 @ 3:20pm 
I have updated the addon to test out how mouth flexes are implemented in the game. I can say with confidence that the test was successful. Barney fully supports mouth movements right now! :Coool:
Alexyo? 17 Apr, 2020 @ 4:30pm 
Wow, I didn't think you would actually do it! that's awesome! thank you!
Soltane. 19 Apr, 2020 @ 4:49pm 
This is great, thank you so much. I've been after these models with mouth flexes for a long while since HL:VR AI was uploaded (and sadly has now ended)
Captain Charles  [developer] 19 Apr, 2020 @ 5:52pm 
Well, you're in luck! This addon has just been updated to support this feature!
Also, coincidentally, the HLVRAI Team will be uploading their own collection including an edited version of these models that were commissioned for the series. Keep a lookout for it!
Last edited by Captain Charles; 19 Apr, 2020 @ 8:03pm
Alexyo? 19 Apr, 2020 @ 9:34pm 
Oh that's awesome
Captain Charles  [developer] 6 May, 2020 @ 7:28pm 
You know that uses these models as a base, right? These have flexes too, but a little differently done.
Alexyo? 6 May, 2020 @ 8:09pm 
Mhmm, Captain Charles is even listed as a co-creator
liampy 31 May, 2021 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Captain Charles:
Well, you're in luck! This addon has just been updated to support this feature!
Also, coincidentally, the HLVRAI Team will be uploading their own collection including an edited version of these models that were commissioned for the series. Keep a lookout for it!
where can i get this collection?
Fantastic job on the models, but how would I add these flexes to a model myself? I'd like to do so for a PAC3 playermodel.
h 30 Jun, 2022 @ 1:53pm 
The mouth flexes don't work!
Sergeant Man Guy 10 Jun, 2023 @ 2:24pm 
just use enhanced lipsync
Nori gaming 21 Sep, 2023 @ 5:29am 
it still doens't work with enhanced lipsync
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50