Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Half-Life: Source Playermodels
Why the playermodels doesnt show in player model menu?
Sorry for bad english
i Have The materials of half life source help me pls
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Nblockジ 18 Oct, 2020 @ 3:02pm 
yeah same I have the models and Half Life source, but it still has missing textures
Originally posted by Nblockジ:
yeah same I have the models and Half Life source, but it still has missing textures
Hey Dude coming late but i found a way to work Buy and install Half Life Source Or Mod the Addon I mod the addon For my personal Use But anyway thanks for reply
The One Free Man 21 Oct, 2020 @ 7:58am 
Originally posted by Marionic194 l tradeit.gg:
Originally posted by Nblockジ:
Hey Dude coming late but i found a way to work Buy and install Half Life Source Or Mod the Addon I mod the addon For my personal Use But anyway thanks for reply
Mount*
Originally posted by Maurice Schmitz:
Mount*
Thanks m8
Uziel 25 Oct, 2020 @ 8:46am 
i have the files but still nothing
You need to have Half life Source installed and mounted to garrys mod if you only have the contento it doesn't work
Uziel 25 Oct, 2020 @ 3:23pm 
You need to have Half life Source installed and mounted to garrys mod if you only have the contento it doesn't work
ITS MONTED
Look Buddy! you need to have Half Life Source in steam you need to buy one in Steam Store install Play for 2 minutes and go to GMOD and mount
Uziel 25 Oct, 2020 @ 3:37pm 
Look Buddy! you need to have Half Life Source in steam you need to buy one in Steam Store install Play for 2 minutes and go to GMOD and mount
oh its because goldsrc hl1 is better hold up
Originally posted by heitorzinhotvr:
oh its because goldsrc hl1 is better hold up
Sure
Sorry for bad english
i Have The materials of half life source help me pls
how do i mount tho man
MoMan08 5 Jan, 2021 @ 1:05pm 
just get this addon https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2351216038 (uninstall the original addon first though)
Meme seller 17 Feb, 2021 @ 11:18am 
the reason i think you didnt have this addon installed
Meme seller 17 Feb, 2021 @ 11:18am 
so yeah
Uziel 21 Feb, 2021 @ 3:18am 
Originally posted by Meme seller:
the reason i think you didnt have this addon installed
i had the addon insyalled
< >
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
Per page: 1530 50