Garry's Mod
Lua Rollercoasters
Papież Jan Paweł II 5 ABR 2016 a las 12:20 p. m.
Bug-Report
I wasn't able to find an official bug report section, so I made my own and hope the developer will take care of the bugs in this thread.
Update: Lmao I posted this more than three years ago?? Damn time flies. The dev never took care of the bugs btw.
Última edición por Papież Jan Paweł II; 24 JUL 2019 a las 6:16 a. m.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 40 comentarios
Papież Jan Paweł II 5 ABR 2016 a las 12:23 p. m. 
I`d like to start first, so my problem is that when I delete nodes the track models stay in some cases where they are, but are not bindet any longer to the rest of the track. Besides that there are heavy pervormance problems, when building big rollercoasters with many nodes. Also the coding seems to be very buggy, the console shows up errors pretty much always when spawning a node.
Última edición por Papież Jan Paweł II; 5 ABR 2016 a las 12:28 p. m.
DCell 6 ABR 2016 a las 11:58 a. m. 
Publicado originalmente por PampelmusenMarmelade #kurwa:
I`d like to start first, so my problem is that when I delete nodes the track models stay in some cases where they are, but are not bindet any longer to the rest of the track. Besides that there are heavy pervormance problems, when building big rollercoasters with many nodes. Also the coding seems to be very buggy, the console shows up errors pretty much always when spawning a node.
Just give it some time to update- each time a track node is moved or deleted, the two sections of track before and after it must be recalculated. Plus, don't use the Remover toolgun- use R while holding the Track toolgun.
Nova Astral 10 ABR 2016 a las 1:51 p. m. 
When I save my coasters (On a server) I don't see anything in the list, but when I press upload to server or whatever it is, I see the two saves. But when I press upload nothing happens except "Uploading to server" I press refresh, nothing.
Nova Astral 10 ABR 2016 a las 2:16 p. m. 
Nevermind, we think it may be a linux permission issue
Papież Jan Paweł II 4 SEP 2016 a las 10:24 a. m. 
[Lua Rollercoasters] lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433: attempt to index field 'halo' (a nil value)
1. v - lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433
2. Run - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84
3. v - lua/includes/modules/halo.lua:148
4. unknown - lua/includes/modules/hook.lua:84

I have no clue what this means, but it`s a bug.
Nova Astral 4 SEP 2016 a las 8:34 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por handsome Olf:
[Lua Rollercoasters] lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433: attempt to index field 'halo' (a nil value)

I believe its that one bug that happens when you look at a node with the rollercoaster track tool out
Papież Jan Paweł II 6 SEP 2016 a las 4:28 a. m. 
Publicado originalmente por Thorns_ Bur >Nova<:
Publicado originalmente por handsome Olf:

I believe its that one bug that happens when you look at a node with the rollercoaster track tool out
okay, however everything else works
MarbleMan 11 ENE 2017 a las 12:13 p. m. 
so im getting an issue to where after the cart passes the first node it just phases through the track. help!
Zack The Squidhog 1 MAR 2017 a las 9:47 a. m. 
When I Clicked On A Ground With The Roller Coaster Was On The Track. Gmod Corrupted And I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Up Gmod So Bad!
PhilMikeHunt 19 MAR 2017 a las 1:15 p. m. 
after leaving the first node it falls through the track
Theramanix 26 ABR 2017 a las 4:36 a. m. 
when i open a save it just only shows the nodes
Cognitive 4 JUN 2017 a las 5:07 p. m. 
Made one part of track:

[ERROR] lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433: attempt to index field 'halo' (a nil value)
1. fn - lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433
2. old_hook_call - lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109
3. Run - lua/includes/modules/momo/compat.lua:23
4. fn - lua/includes/modules/halo.lua:148
5. old_hook_call - lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109
6. unknown - lua/includes/modules/momo/compat.lua:23

Cognitive 4 JUN 2017 a las 5:07 p. m. 
Pretty ♥♥♥♥ mod if I can't even make something without it destroying my console.
Nova Astral 4 JUN 2017 a las 5:26 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por Cognitive:
Pretty ♥♥♥♥ mod if I can't even make something without it destroying my console.
It happens when you look at a node, it's trying to draw the halo around it but its failing
Ribbon Rack 23 JUL 2017 a las 12:38 a. m. 
[ERROR] lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433: attempt to index field 'halo' (a nil value)
1. fn - lua/autorun/coastermanager.lua:433
2. Run - lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109
3. fn - lua/includes/modules/halo.lua:148
4. unknown - lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109

This is a confliction with ULib for ULX, just a heads up.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 40 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50