Stellaris

Stellaris

Mass Effect Theme Pack
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
VJ  [developer] 11 Dec, 2016 @ 3:37am
Bugs Report Topic
Please, report bugs in here.

If you can add screenshots and what you have done to see the bug, it would be very helpful. Thanks
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Crusader Vanguard 11 Dec, 2016 @ 12:56pm 
I think there might be a bug in the ship designer with your latest update. The outline of each ship box on the left side list on the ship designer extends to include the next name on the list. For Example the first ship is the Corvette, but the bottom of the Corvette "outline box" includes the name of the next ship type, "Construction Ship". It doesn't effect anything, but it does look odd.

Here is an image example: http://imgur.com/a/8g8A7

I hope you can address these minor bugs in something like 1.2.5 before you releasing 1.3 Thanks.

Speaking of 1.3: Geth (synthetic species)>Krogan>Collectors>Protheans

I personally would suggest you wait and do the Kett after Andromeda is releasing, whatever anyone says.
CrazeyM 11 Dec, 2016 @ 2:59pm 
1.Found a bug in Quarian male portrait when swtiching between the "hairstyle". Female helmet will overlap male.

2. Also as stated above ship designer has names & classes overlapping.
Not sure if you are working with/ affiliated with the two mods (Asari Civ & SA Ships) I have noticed that the frigate class ships are all named "SR2" where as the coverette & destroyer are named uniquely i.e. the "Hong Kong", the "Benning" or the "Mayle" where as the frigates are all just named "SR2".

Keep up the good work.

Edit - Please disregard the 2nd note on the ship designer as the issue has been fixed by the "systems alliance" mod creator and was not created by yours.
Last edited by CrazeyM; 11 Dec, 2016 @ 7:40pm
Crusader Vanguard 11 Dec, 2016 @ 6:37pm 
@VJ @CrazeyM - I'm not sure if it's the same issue as mine, but the name and class overlap in the ship designer is still there.
CrazeyM 11 Dec, 2016 @ 6:39pm 
Cru, do you have the "Systems Alliance Ships" mod too? Creator just updated it. might need to exit out and restrat launcher
Beth Lucy Stab 11 Dec, 2016 @ 9:38pm 
@VJ Loving the new update, though I've noticed that for turians, it only ever uses the male portraits for leaders. Debugtooltip shows the leaders are a mix of male and female, they just use the male portraits exclusively. Strangely enough, the planet pops use both portraits just fine. It seems like a simple fix and I'll probably dig around in the files to take care of it, I just wanted to bring it to your attention! And I experienced the ship designer overlap issue as well, but for me it was fixed by disabling the 1080p UI mod.

EDIT: Another small tidbit, several of the new species options are missing diplomatic dialogue bits like insults and compliments, so you just get the word INSULT inserted in instead. This is one I could never figure out how to fix, because I'm apparently rather dense.
Last edited by Beth Lucy Stab; 11 Dec, 2016 @ 9:49pm
Spirit 14 Dec, 2016 @ 7:43pm 
my problem is simple
the planetary view is totally broken under 1440x900 16:10 resolution
proof (the screenshot is a little bit older but the issue still exist ... tested it a few minutes ago)
http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=795986024
Crusader Vanguard 18 Dec, 2016 @ 9:07am 
@CrazeyM - I have System Alliance Ships but I don't have it activated. I think it's related to this mod, because it's there with this mod and it appeared after 1.2 update.

@VJ - Could you please double-check to make sure your UI isn't causing this? Thanks.

Here is the image again: http://imgur.com/a/8g8A7
VJ  [developer] 19 Dec, 2016 @ 11:22am 
Thanks guys for the reports and the screenshots ! I'll see to fix that as soon as possible.
Djura 19 Dec, 2016 @ 3:25pm 
Im not sure if its a bug or not but in my current playthrough using the Turians i cant get a single female leader. The only one i ever got was me picking my faction leader in the Custom Empire Creation. I cant find or hire and female turians, only males. Female pops spawn just fine however.
VJ  [developer] 20 Dec, 2016 @ 8:56am 
Yes, i've noticed that, i don't know why yet, but i will look into it to fix this issue. I'm sorry about it.

This mod begins to be huge, i can't check every single thing by my own. Thanks guys for reporting, it's helping me :steamhappy: If some of you understand Stellaris modding and want to help me to figure out how to fix some issues, they will be very welcomed.
Last edited by VJ; 20 Dec, 2016 @ 8:58am
ParallaxMurderer 20 Dec, 2016 @ 4:17pm 
The name lists and portraits aren't limited to matched selections after the game starts. I had a random AI empire show up with a Turian portrait and "Quarian" in their empire name.
Xangelo7 23 Dec, 2016 @ 11:29pm 
when ever i use UI overhual 1080p mod it miss matches the ship classes
Astraeos 4 Jan, 2017 @ 10:10pm 
Same issue as Xangelo7
VJ  [developer] 6 Jan, 2017 @ 7:17am 
Hi guys. I don't know about the ship designer, i thought my yesterday update would have solved the issue (i have deleted graphics modifications i have made in the past, it's concerning only pictures, i didn't ever edited the code of the game to modify ship designer). And you still have this issue, it can't be from my mod, i don't understand why you have it. I don't have this problem, it's very weird. (I have a 1920x1080 screen resolution, and the 1080p mod is working fine on my computer).

What is your screen resolution ?
Do you have this ship designer issue with my mod when you disable the 1080p UI mod ?
Do you have this issue when you disable my mod and have the 1080p UI activated ?
I think the problem is coming from the 1080p UI mod which may me incompatible with your screen resolution

@Selina Kyle About the female turian leaders issue, i still can't find why it's doing that. About the insult and compliments, i will have to create prescripted empires to make them work, sorry about that.
Spirit 7 Jan, 2017 @ 9:19am 
my issue with nearly EVERY UI mod under 16:10 still exist ... i posted the issue on 15th december ... i have the feeling all modders use 16:9 resolution and ignore us 16:10 users completely
is there any fix for this because i like the blue variation more then the green
edit : its the planetary view window with a part of it cut out (others work fine)
Last edited by Spirit; 7 Jan, 2017 @ 9:21am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 51 comments
Per page: 1530 50