• Spirit Hosts
  • Lahmian Handmaidens
  • Grave Guard (Halberds)
  • Hell Knights
  • Blood Knight Kastellans
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
hi3r0ph4nt 11 Dec, 2020 @ 7:05am 
Aren't the AP skeletons a bit OP, especially once you get the tech to have them for free? I think they should get anti-infantry or splash damage, but free AP is too strong
Decomposed  [developer] 11 Dec, 2020 @ 7:51am 
Originally posted by new0day:
Aren't the AP skeletons a bit OP, especially once you get the tech to have them for free? I think they should get anti-infantry or splash damage, but free AP is too strong
Good point. Though their other stats are low and they don't have shields, so they melt quickly to ranged fire.
Last edited by Decomposed; 11 Dec, 2020 @ 7:52am
Hoo the fool 28 Jul, 2021 @ 5:10am 
Hello, I have one request; could you add a zombie (Tier 2 or 3) unit for Helman Ghorst? Something that has higher armour and defense for good meat shield would be really cool for him.
Decomposed  [developer] 28 Jul, 2021 @ 5:36am 
Originally posted by Hoo the fool:
Hello, I have one request; could you add a zombie (Tier 2 or 3) unit for Helman Ghorst? Something that has higher armour and defense for good meat shield would be really cool for him.
I have a pack with Armoured zombies called Deco's Living Dead. Do these appear for Ghorst?
Mr Warden 18 Aug, 2021 @ 8:20am 
Do skeleton r. have free upkeep with technology?
Decomposed  [developer] 18 Aug, 2021 @ 9:20am 
Originally posted by Mr Warden:
Do skeleton r. have free upkeep with technology?
Pretty sure they lose it.
Fear2288 4 Apr, 2022 @ 12:38am 
Been slowly using each one of your mods as I play the related faction and I’m loving your work.

Random question though, would you be able to convince any of the people who did the unit cards/portholes for Amazons, Kislev, and Chaos Dwarves to take a run at your other ones?

Norsca needs a facelift for sure, I feel like those default cards aren’t very representative of the units (is that Arny as Conan for the Pit Fighter?) and the Jarl’s porthole is stretched out.

I’d LOVE to try my hand at it if I could find a worthwhile how-to for creating and applying unit cards/portholes.
Decomposed  [developer] 4 Apr, 2022 @ 1:25am 
Originally posted by Fear2288:
Been slowly using each one of your mods as I play the related faction and I’m loving your work.

Random question though, would you be able to convince any of the people who did the unit cards/portholes for Amazons, Kislev, and Chaos Dwarves to take a run at your other ones?

Norsca needs a facelift for sure, I feel like those default cards aren’t very representative of the units (is that Arny as Conan for the Pit Fighter?) and the Jarl’s porthole is stretched out.

I’d LOVE to try my hand at it if I could find a worthwhile how-to for creating and applying unit cards/portholes.

I will try to reach them. Thanks for the kind words!
Fear2288 4 Apr, 2022 @ 8:31am 
Originally posted by Decomposed:
Originally posted by Fear2288:

I will try to reach them. Thanks for the kind words!

Actually on that note, do you know of any resources that explain the process of creating and adding unit cards/portholes?

When I went looking before I could only find some explainers for how to do it for Rome 2 and one by Cataph explaining the process of creating the card/porthole itself but not actually how you then apply it and get into the game.

I need a project and I would love to take a swipe at unit cards/portholes for various unit packs from mods.
Decomposed  [developer] 4 Apr, 2022 @ 8:54am 
It's actually quite easy, you just make a 60×130 png, name it after the unit key and put it inside a pack file that is named in a way to override the unit pack.

Join the Modding Den discord and ask there in modding help channel or in my own channel #expanded_rosters.
Fear2288 4 Apr, 2022 @ 3:51pm 
Originally posted by Decomposed:
It's actually quite easy, you just make a 60×130 png, name it after the unit key and put it inside a pack file that is named in a way to override the unit pack.

Join the Modding Den discord and ask there in modding help channel or in my own channel #expanded_rosters.

I’ll give it shot. At the very least I’ll try my hand at making the png files and maybe I can dish them off to you or someone else to make them work in the game and give them a spin
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50