XCOM 2
A Better Barracks
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
DerBK  [developer] 3 Oct, 2017 @ 11:04am
Items
A Better Barracks changes up several of the items as well. This is an area that i barely scratched yet and have a lot more plans for in the future. Both with regards to changing existing items and introducing new ones
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
DerBK  [developer] 3 Oct, 2017 @ 11:10am 
-- GRENADES --

The vanilla frag grenade doesn't exist anymore. In its place, there are now two grenades. Pick the right tool for the job:

* The HE grenade does only little damage (1-3), but shreds two points of armor and deals excellent damage to cover and other environmental objects.
* The Flechette grenade deals very good damage (3-5) and pierces 1 point of armor, but doesn't shred and deals next to no damage to surroundings.

-- AMMO --

Tracer Rounds offered an unconditional aim bonus, something that i strongly dislike because there is no gamplay at all to it. I removed this aim bonus, instead the Tracers now provide the Holotargeting ability. So they still help with aim, but you will have to make some decisions on how to best make use of it.

-- VESTS --

Travel Light: This is an item you can put in an equipment slot. By giving up that slot for this, you gain +1 movement. Travel Light is available in unlimited quantities right from the start. One per soldier, can't be combined with a vest.

Civilian Disguise: A vest item that doesn't add any stats, but provides the Phantom perk. Available from the start, costs 25 supplies.
Last edited by DerBK; 7 Oct, 2017 @ 4:53pm
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50